The latest innovative product from MEDiTAS and SleepPro brings you the all new SleepPro SFA. SFA meaning “self-fit adjustable,” encapsulates all the great qualities of the company’s two former products.
Much like its predecessors, it is classified as a MAD. By advancing your jaw in a frontal position, the airways become unobstructed. Thus, the air passing through will have more space, which will eliminate the cause of snoring.
Much like their former products, the SleepPro SFA is also considered as a MAD. That, and it also has air holes.
Other MADs does not allow the users the capability to breathe through their mouth, which becomes a problem for people with deviated septum, sinus problems, or even nose injuries.
What makes the SleepPro SFA stand among the rest is by letting the user make up to 7 incremental adjustments to achieve an effective and comfortable position. This is done so by using a couple of interchangeable tension straps.
So having discomfort in one pair will not be a problem anymore since you’ve got a variety of sizes that you can choose from
The Accurate Fit
- Boil 2 cups of water
- Pour hot water into cup or mug
- Submerge the mouthpiece for a recommended time
- Take the mouthpiece out of the water, cool to an appropriate temperature
- Put the PureSleep into your mouth and bite down. Hold the position for about 45 seconds so the malleable material creates a mark of your teeth on the product
- Place in cold water and wait until it hardens before using
- If needed, adjust the straps for an even more accurate fit. It’s suggested to start from the middle point so less adjustments will be made
Cost and Shipping
For only $129.99, plus a reasonable $7.50 for shipping, the SleepPro SFA can be yours. They also offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Another selling point of the SleepPro franchise is that whenever you buy or had bought their products in the past six months, you are eligible to a hefty 20 percent discount on your following purchases.
SleepPro is the company that had been focusing on improving the sleep disorders and snoring problems of their customers since 1998. Partnered with MEDiTAS Ltd., both are based in Winchester United Kingdom. They have distributions throughout Australia, Europe, and the United States.
Pros and Cons
Clearly, anyone who have tried any of the MEDiTAS and SleepPro’s product will attest to the review that they make quality products. It does not mean that it is perfect, though. But, it’s best to educate one’s self before making a purchase.
- Has seven unique jaw advancement settings that creates a perfect positioning
- They utilize a boil-and-bite technique
- Allows user to breathe through their mouth
- Manufactured by an established company
- May cause drooling
- Their money back guarantee only covers half of the original price
- Causes jaw and teeth soreness
Like any other SleepPro product, it is effective in preventing snoring among the consumers. With its comfortable and adjustable design, it is a user-friendly item. The breathing holes in the device are also a huge advantage for those suffering from nasal congestions and the like.
Made using a thinner material, the price justifies the quality of the product priced at $129.