It is another mandible advancement device or simply as MAD.
By keeping your jaw in a forward position, it ensures that it’s free of obstruction where air will pass through. By fully opening the airways, air will not be forced to enter since there is enough space, thus removing the vibrating noise of snoring
By using the boil-and-bite method, PureSleep can be customized at the convenient of your own home. With a lower and upper piece that must be joined together, all you simply do is go with the boil-and-bite method and your product is ready to use.
Having two different varieties of the product that are both BPA and latex-free, it provides options for the consumers. It’s also sourced and manufactured in the USA and cleared by the FDA.
Since it’s not the other MAD products that are ready-to-use straight from the box, this product must be custom fitted into your mouth to ensure a better fit. It’s a great feature for those seeking comfort and ease with their anti-snoring device. The boil-and-bite method is as follows:
- Boil 2 cups of water
- Pour hot water into cup or mug
- Submerge the mouthpiece for a recommended time
- Take the mouthpiece out of the water, cool to an appropriate temperature
- Put the PureSleep into your mouth and bite down. Hold the position for about 45 seconds so the malleable material creates a mark of your teeth on the product
- Place in cold water and wait until it hardens before using
Dr. Douglas Fenton, snorer and dentist by profession, together with another snorer named Noel Lindsay, developed PureSleep. For many years, Dr. Fenton and other physicians had prescribed anti-snoring products costing over $400 to their patients.
Noel Lindsay came with the idea that an anti-snoring device should be at an affordable price. So together with Dr. Fenton, they created the product, marketed it in 2007, and claimed that it produces the “#1 snoring solution in the world.”
The only issues the company has encountered so far is billing and shipping issues. Other than that, their product remains its quality, stellar.
Price of PureSleep
With their affordable offer of two for $59.90 or $35 each, they clearly established the idea of having a cheap yet reliable product.
The company also offers customers the chance to use the product for only $9.95 for 30 days, and will only bill you the full amount at the end of the month lest you return them to the company.
Pros and Cons
An inevitable part of any product is having advantages as well as disadvantages. It’s important that we remain knowledgeable of both before making a decision in purchasing any product.
- Allows you to breathe through your mouth
- Allows user to create a custom fit using boil-and-bite method
- Has three adjustable settings
- Latex and BPA-free product
- FDA cleared
- Sourced 100% in the USA using American made materials
- Two for the price of one offer
- Can last six to nine months
- Interested users can try the product for only $9.95
- Has previous complaints with Better Business Bureau
- Causes jaw soreness
- Long waiting time after ordering; ranging from two to four weeks
- Can only be moulded once
Manufactured and created by an established company, PureSleep delivers what is expected from an anti-snoring product. Made from latex-free and BPA-free materials, it does not irritate the gums while allowing you to breathe through your mouth.
Recommended for those looking for an affordable yet effective snoring solution. Also, if you’re still having doubts whether to shell in a lot of money, you can try the product for only a fraction of the original price.